- GENERAL PRACTITIONER
- Prophylaxis and therapy of children age diseases
- Diagnostic and therapy of adult illneses
- Running the pregnancy within a free Maternity Scheme
- Full range of laboratory tests
- Issuing the sick-leaves (medical certificate, printed MC1, MC2
as well as qualifications to work after a period of sickness)
- Medical attestations to work or academic education
- Preparation of medical reports
- Issuing medical reports for driver licensing purposes
- Respiratory disorders: upper and lower respiratory tract inflammation, bronchial asthma, COPD.
- Gastrointestinal tract diseases: stomach and duodenum ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux,
cholecystolithiasis, intestines, liver and pancreas diseases, haemorrhoids (dieting advice).
- Circulatory system and vessels diseases: coronary disease – electrocardiographic examination,
cardiac insufficiency, Cardiac arrhythmias and conduction disorders, arterial hypertension, arteriosclerosis,
varicose veins of the lower extremities.
- Urinary system diseases: urinary tract infection, nephrolithiasis, renal insufficiency, diabetic nephropathy
- Allergic diseases.
- Haematological disorders: anemia.
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders: diabetes, thyroid disorders, gout, lipid disorders, electrolyte disorders.