Dr. Marek Kapczynski
Dr. Kapczynski is a General Practitioner. He completed studies at Silesian Medical Academy in Katowice, Poland in 1997 obtaining a Medical Doctor Diploma. From 1998 he worked in an Internal Medicine Department of St.Lucas Hospital in Tarnow, Poland. Therein he began 1st degree speciality procedure. Also, in the years 1998-2005 he worked as an assistant in Silesian Dialysis Centre acquiring extensive knowledge in Nephrology.
From 2000 he worked as a family doctor in a private surgery. In the year 2005 he obtained a Specialist Diploma in Internal Medicine and in the same year he started speciality attaining procedure in Cardiology. He has been working in Ireland since 2006 and the very beginnings of Medicus. He is registered as a Specialist in both UK and Ireland. Dr.Kapczynski took part in many conferences and courses of various fields of medical knowledge.
His main interests are:
- Circulatory system and vessels diseases: coronary disease - electrocardiographic examination, cardiac insufficiency, Cardiac arrhythmias and conduction disorders, arterial hypertension, arteriosclerosis, varicose veins of the lower extremities
- Respiratory disorders: upper and lower respiratory tract inflammation, bronchial asthma, COPD
- Gastrointestinal tract diseases: stomach and duodenum ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux, cholecystolithiasis, intestines, liver and pancreas diseases, haemorrhoids
- Urinary system diseases: urinary tract infection, nephrolithiasis, renal insufficiency, diabetic nephropathy
- Endocrine and metabolic disorders: diabetes, thyroid disorders, gout, lipid disorders, electrolyte disorders
- Haematological disorders: anemias
- Allergic diseases.
Dr.Kapczynski performs stomach, prostate, thyroid and testicle ultrasound scanning alongside with Doppler ultrasound scan of veins and lower limbs.